Monday, December 25, 2006

Annika's great year

In April, I went to visit Bryan in San Francisco, then went to visit Tito Andrew, Tita Myda, Alexi, Audrey, Anatori and Mitteo in Michigan, then flew to Las Vegas with Daddy, Mommy, Bryan, Tyrone and Athena, and then drove to Disneyland and Legoland; and then drove back to San Francisco with Daddy, Mommy, Bryan, Tyrone and Athena.

In San Francisco, we also got to visit Great America with Janine. It reminded me of my birthday when we went to the Eurostar carnival in Manila.

The trip to the U.S. was really fun and next year we're going there again because of Bryan's graduation.

I'm now in Grade 2 and my best friend is Tin-tin Tolentino. I also play a lot with Tara and Chesca Imperial, Mia Laurel, Nicole Barandiaran, Daniella Uichico and there is another girl but I forgot her name.

In December, I had my First Communion. The bread kinda tastes like trail mix and a bit of peanuts and bread mixed all together. And I was really shy cuz so many people were looking when I was walking down the aisle.


I've been taking piano lessons and I had a Piano Recital in December. For Christmas, my Daddy bought me an electric piano. I've also been taking lessons in Little Gym so that I can get as thin as Mommy but not as thin as a skeleton.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Annika,
Love your part of the blog. Very entertaining and nice photos especially your First Communion shot. Too funny your comment on the taste of the host... it's a great description!

Love you,
Sea Princess Mom!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.