Monday, December 25, 2006

Athena, cover girl

I guess I can say my first year has been a pretty good year, especially since it started with me on the cover of Baby Magazine's January issue. Not so bad, considering I didn't turned one until May.

And what a grand birthday bash I had. Mom threw me an Indian-inspired party that even made the pages of OK! magazine. Between Mega last year and all of this year's magazines, it's possible that Mommy Tessa may have finally found her match!

All that and I haven't even spoken my first words yet. I can manage the occasional "Mama-ma" and "Dah" but "Tyrone" or "Annika" or "Bryan" are just too hard. But I don't mind, cuz I'm only one and I've got a lot of time!

2 comments:

DV said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
DV said...

Dear Athena,You are sooooo cute!!!Thats why you made the "cover baby"!!!MERRY CHRISTMAS ATHENA!!!!!