Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Annika knows Palau is not Palawan

On March 17, I went to Michigan with my grand- parents and my baby sister then, after a few days I went to Cancun, Mexico with my relatives. In Mexico I went swimming, jet skiing and even sandcastle making on the beach.

Also, Tita Myda entered Anatori and I in this club called Kids Club. It’s really fun there because we had a whipped cream fight, giant chess game and even a giant Connect Four. Then after I went to Mexico, I went to San Francisco to visit my big brother, Bryan.

Then when I flew back to Manila, I watched the Christina Aguilera concert in Fort Bonifacio. Then a few months later after the concert, I watched the Beyonce Experience. It was really fun watching both of them, they were really great. But for me I think… um… uh… Beyonce was better but… Christina Aguilera was good too, though.

Then in November, since I’m a Star Scout, I had camping but since I’m only a Star, I camped in my very own school. It was sort of scary because people say my school is haunted. And also because my clubmates said that they saw something floating then, they saw something walking in the halls then it disappeared. I’m sorry for frightening you all.

After a few days, I went to Palau (not Palawan). When we were on board the boat and ready to set sail, we went to Devilfish City, Ulong Channel, German Channel then to Blue Corner and that’s when I saw a Manta Ray (giant, big and huge manta). Then after Blue Corner, we headed back to German Channel then the last dive was Ulong Channel.


Then on the last day (sob) that was a Friday we went to Jellyfish Lake, which was really cool because the jellyfish don’t sting you. Then after that, we went to Clam City. There are lots and lots of giant clams there. Unfortunately, some are already dead because some people like to eat them people like the Taiwanese people.

I’m in Grade 3 right now almost ending my Grade 3 year though. I have more friends but I still keep my old (not literally) friends. My new friends are Felisa Lu, Andrea Dolendo and Danielle Yupangco. They are really nice to me and I am nice to them, too.

Merry Christmas everybody!

No comments: