Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Athena is two-for-two on magazine covers

I'm two-and-a-half years old now and I'm so happy to be on the cover of Working Mom magazine for this month. This will be my second magazine cover, after Baby magazine put me on their cover last year. [Note: Athena was also one of Mega Magazine's 10.5 Women to Watch in 2006.]

I was so lucky this year also because Nivea made me their "spokesbaby" for their Nivea Baby product line, which is interesting considering I can't even talk yet. Dad wrote about it in his blog here. I don't know what all the fuss is about but to me this just means I have as much Nivea baby lotion as I want to use, so that's cool.

I can't say "Nivea" but my vocabulary now includes my name, "Mum," "Bee" (for Bryan), "Ty," "Ate" (Annika is too long) and "Dad." Of course I can also say "Barney" and "Hi 5," my two favorite DVD's.

I also got to be on a Bench billboard this year, together with Mom, Dad and Calypso, the whippet of Tito Jon-jon. Mom even wrote about it in her Inquirer column. She says at this rate, I may never get to enter Assumption.

Oh well, at this point I'm just having a lot of fun learning. Dad took this video of my first sentence, "I know." We watch it often and he is amazed that I can memorize the entire video down to Annika's and my hand actions. I do the same trick with Hi5 videos.

Hope you like my blog!

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Trip or Treats said...

HAHAHA Yes Athena, I think your modeling days are counted especially if you want to wear the red plaid uniform. But oh so cute for you and your budding career! you take after your momma!