Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Tyrone dived Anilao, Dumaguete and Malaspasqua

My graduation ceremony from grade 5 to grade 6 [going to Middle School in Beacon] was really awesome because there was a lot of food and sparkling apple juice! The thing I liked most about it was that there was chocolate, banana and mango crepes. The chocolate crepe was really good and as well as the banana, though I never tried the mango one.

CISV [summer camp in Florence, Italy] was fun and very hot! It was only hot because it was in the summer and I was in Italy. I also saw the Tower of Pisa and the other sights in Italy like the Coliseum in Rome and the Fountain of Trevi (the one in the Lizzie McGuire movie).

Dumaguete was really fun, although I didn’t see any sharks, I saw a lot of seahorses and I fed a bunch of fish some bread. I couldn’t see anything underwater when I fed them bread, there was just so much fish!

I also saw lots of schools of fish, mostly jacks though. But the beach here was better than the one in Malapasqua but there was more things to see there during a dive. [See video below of our fish-feeding in Cebu and also in Anilao earlier in the year.]

Malapasqua was also really cool, during the dive I could see the sand below me and it looked like a desert! The sand had lots of waves in it so that’s what made it look like a desert. Not only that but there were also small stingrays there, a lot of them! They would bury their bodies into the sand and when you would go close to them they would swim away to find a new hiding spot. [See our video below of stingrays in Masaplod, Dumaguete.]

My new iMac desktop computer [which I got for my birthday and Christmas] is so awesome! Not to mention it's also so big compared to just a laptop, it’s about 13 x 20.5 in inches! Now I don’t need to close and open to see a window I can see Microsoft Word, Firefox, iTunes, Finder, Yahoo Messenger, System Preferences, etc. all at the same time. In fact, it’s about almost the same size as my Television but just a bit smaller!

MERRY X-MAS!

No comments: